- Mission Statement
- Company Philosophy
- Company Goals
- Green Statement
- Quality Statement
- Social Networks
- People of RGEES, LLC
- We commit to exceeding our customers expectations in quality and professional excellence
- We pursue continuous technical growth, knowledge, and market diversification
- We are committed to continuous improvement
- Conserve energy
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Fight global warming
- Reduce use of fossil fuels
- Stabilize power grid load
- Help to grow an energy conscious society
- Phase Change Materials (Hydrated Salts)
- Phase Change Materials (Bio-Based) - more information coming soon.
- Elena Gupta, Co-founder
- Nina Reinhart, Co-founder
- Andy Reinhart, Chief Technical Officer
- Harshul Gupta, Chief Executive Officer
Our mission is to research, develop and commercialize sustainable thermal comfort systems.
We, as energy efficiency system innovators, are dedicated to delivering reliable, practical products & services that enhance energy conservation. We deliver environmentally friendly products and support healthy communities.
Our company philosophy is similar to our personal philosophies: Respect and treat others as you wish to be treated. Give back to society whenever possible. We are from different corners of the world, yet we share a mutual belief in the goodness of humanity. Hence, a portion of our profit will always be donated to charity.
We pledge to deliver what we promise and work towards continuous improvement.
At RGEES, LLC, we are constantly striving to reduce the impact of our business on the environment. We encourage good stewardship of our natural resources through the recycling of shredded paper for packaging, use of energy efficient vehicles, conservation of water and electricity, recycling of packaging supplies, sorting of recyclable waste and practicing paperless office as much as possible. The products and services that we offer are for energy conservation applications. These applications reduce consumption of fossil fuels, lessen carbon emissions and stabilize grid load. Our products are made from environmentally friendly, bio-based and inorganic materials that are reusable. As we look towards the future, we are committed to finding new ways to reduce energy consumption and cut waste production.