Celsure™ Pre-Validated Specimen Transport Shippers are designed utilizing phase change technology for temperature control during specimen transportation between healthcare networks nationwide. These shippers feature a holdover time of 96 to 120 hours. They are tested to provide stable performance for Frozen, Refrigerated and Controlled Room Temperature applications. These shippers are integrated with a single-parameter TagBox™ sensor which provides cloud-based real-time monitoring of payload temperature and geo-location.
The Celsure™ Pre-Validated Specimen Transport Shippers are ideal for long distance transportation of diagnostic and clinical trial specimens where the transit time is between 96 to 120 hours.
- Simple pack out procedure
- Temperature control using phase change technology
- Ensures specimen integrity in case of transit delays
- Cloud-based real-time temperature and geo-location monitoring
- Smart notifications and end-to-end traceability
- Life span up to one year from production