The PRONGO™ Specimen Courier Totes are designed utilizing phase change technology for temperature control during transportation of biological specimens within healthcare facilities. They are tested to provide stable performance for Frozen, Refrigerated and Controlled Room Temperature applications. These totes are integrated with a multi-parameter TagBox™ sensor which provides cloud-based real-time monitoring of payload temperature, humidity, vibration, open-box and geo-location. These specimen totes ensure temperature stability and real time monitoring during transportation to minimize specimen rejection.
The PRONGO™ Specimen Courier Totes are ideal for short distance transportation of diagnostic and clinical trial specimens within healthcare facilities where a courier transit time is between 3 to 6 hours.
- Simple pack out procedure with durable lightweight design
- Temperature control using phase change technology
- Ensures specimen integrity in case of transit delays
- Cloud-based real-time temperature and geo-location monitoring
- Smart notifications and end-to-end traceability
- Life span up to one year from production
|PCM Type||HS26N||HS10N + HS01P||HS22P + OM18P|
|Application||Below -15°C||+2°C to +8°C||+15°C to +25°C|
|Payload Space||6 X 6 X 6”||6 X 6 X 6”||6 X 6 X 6”|
|Outer Dimensions||8 X 8 X 9”||8 X 8 X 9”||8 X 8 X 9”|
|Holdover Time||Up to 6 hrs||Up to 6 hrs||Up to 6 hrs|
|Tare Weight||9 lbs||9 lbs||9 lbs|