The TagBox™ Data Monitoring Network is a comprehensive and secure cloud-based software system that instantly populates the Track & Sensor Data to a Central Monitoring Platform in real time. The single-parameter sensor tracks temperature with geo-locations while multi-parameter sensor tracks temperature, relative humidity, vibration and light penetration along with geo-location. All data is transmitted via bluetooth to an app on a smartphone or the gateway. The software is engineered with Artificial Intelligence to create “smart notifications” if it senses a temperature excursion or anticipates a malfunction based on the temperature performance curve.
- Minimize temperature excursion-related sample rejections
- Establish end-to-end traceability within the Biological Specimen Cold Chain
- Implement Temperature Quality Assurance
- Simplify the identification of failure points
- Generate early warning signals and alarms to protect specimens and/or samples
|Parameters Monitored||Temperature||Temperature, Relative Humidity, Vibration, Light|
|Dimensions||1.5” dia x 0.5” h||2.75 x 1.5 x 0.5”|
|Life Span||>1 year||>1 year|
|Weight||25 grams||40 grams|
|Sensor Specifications||-25°C to +60°C Temperature||-40°C to +60°C Temperature
0-100% Relative Humidity
0.96 Lux - 64,000 Lux
|Operating Distance||Up to 100 Ft||Up to 100 Ft|
|Radio||Bluetooth 4.2+||Bluetooth 4.0|
How It Works:
- Sensing: Temperature, humidity, vibration and light data are transmitted real-time via Bluetooth to a cellular device or facility gateway. These devices transmit the data via the internet to a cloud-based database.
- Monitoring: The Centralized Monitoring Platform collects telemetry data from the cloud-based database and displays real-time on the customer’s dashboard.
- Warning, Insights & Foresights:
- Notification System: System generates warning signals when an excursion or shock is sensed.
- Diagnostic analysis: Data analysis helps to understand parameter profiles for root causes of temperature excursions and sample hemolysis.
- Predictive analysis: The built in AI compares performance curves to predict certain outcomes and help implement procedures for continuous improvement and quality assurance.