The akuratemp™ ATS is a unique eutectic plate that incorporates a secure specimen payload area and dedicated space for a temperature sensor. The eutectic plates utilize Phase Change Technology to provide precise temperature control. The specimen payload area is carved within the eutectic plates for efficient temperature control and specimen safety during storage and transportation. TagBox™ sensor is integrated to provide cloud based real time monitoring of payload temperature and tracking its geo-location.
The akuratemp™ ATS Eutectic Plates are ideal for storage and transportation of diagnostic and clinical trial specimens. They provide thermal backup during power outages, lab to lab movement of specimens and temperature control during long distance transportation without breaking the specimen cold chain. These plates are available for Frozen, Refrigerated, Controlled Room Temperature and Incubation temperature applications.
- Simple pack out procedure
- Multi use and easy to clean eutectic plate
- Temperature control using phase change technology
- Ensures specimen integrity in case of transit delays
- Cloud-based real-time monitoring temperature
- Smart notifications and end-to-end traceability
- Life span up to one year from production
|+2 to +8°C
|4.75 X 3 X 1.5”
|Kit Outer Dimensions
|7 X 5 X 3.5”
|Max. Payload Capacity
|Four 10ml vials